Who should join the 5 Item Club?
If you've got just a few pieces of baby gear, outdoor toys, or furniture you'd like to sell but don't have time to get all your other stuff together, this option is for you! Get rid of those big things that are taking up space! Pass it on for someone else to enjoy! Quick and easy process.
How It Works
- Register like a normal consignor.
- Enter 5 items or less. (Now accepting up to 10 on a trial basis!)
- Print your tags and come to Drop Off (no appointment necessary).
- Make sure you say at check in you are taking advantage of the 5 Item Club!
- Do not attach your tags; we will do this in the Large Item Drop Off area.
- Save $5 off your consignor fee ($5 refunded in your final check).
- Get 5% higher commission on your sales (65% base, more if you volunteer).
- Shop the Consignor Presale at 3pm (or Volunteer Presale if volunteering).
- Monitor your sales online and come to pick up if you want unsold items back.
Bring only large items like:
- high chair
- bouncy seat
- backpack carrier
- rocking chair
- changing table
- toddler bed
- twin bed
- bunk bed
- toy organizer
- table and chairs set
- play structure
- play house
- cozy coupe car
- basketball hoop
- bike trailer
- water table
- picnic table
- small trampoline
- rocking horse
- play kitchen
- train table
- toy box
These are just some ideas. You may have items not on this list. Bring what you have.
We hope this option helps some of you clear out a few of those space hogging larger items. If you want to sell more than 5 items, consign and volunteer and take part in the sale like everyone else! We welcome new faces and would love to have you on our team.