Info about our new ONLINE Consignment Sale
How does online consigning work?
Same as our in person sales...
- Register for a consignor number
or activate your existing number
- Enter your inventory online
- Print and attach tags ONLY to
items that SOLD in the online sale
- Drop off your SOLD items at the sale
- Wait for your check in the mail
PLUS several other differences!
You enter it, we sell it, everyone wins!
For the online sale...
- The base rate is still 60% of the selling price BUT
- You can earn a 5% bonus for having a perfect drop off (no missing items off your sold list and no unacceptable items that don't pass our inspection)
- AND when you fill a shift you get 5% more so a possible 70% for 1 shift
- The number of shifts is limited to 1 per consignor as there are only 4 days on the schedule
- Shop 1 day before the public (password will be emailed to you)
- Checks will be mailed earlier than usual
Why ONLINE vs in person?
- Registration fee is lower ($10 vs $15)
- 5% bonus for perfect inspection (make sure all items are all in good condition before you take pics and bring all the items you sold)
- NO limit on infant clothes — ALL category limits are gone!
- Off season stuff is OK to list (it may not sell, but you can try it)
- Overall consignor item limit is 500 vs 350
- NO HANGERS needed for clothing!
- Make SETS or bundles of clothing
- Enter breakable or collectable items without fear of theft or damage
- List large furniture or other big items you didn't want to risk having to drag back home if it didn't sell
- ONLY drop off items that SOLD
- No second trip to pick up items that didn't pass inspection
- No picking up unsold items at the end
- There is NO 75% off day, only 50% off!
- And 50% off day is on a Monday so everything is full price all weekend long.
Plus all the same reasons to sell at our in person sales:
- Thousands of shoppers will see your goods!
- Safer than meeting up with strangers
- No frustrating no show buyers
- No driving around selling one item at a time
- No low ballers haggling over your prices
- You set the prices, shoppers buy or don't!
- Less hassle than listing/tracking/shipping
- You don't even have to be there!
- Track your sales with totals uploaded nightly
- Consignors SHOP EARLY – before the public!
- Grab a shift and shop even earlier!
- You need to register to participate
- All items need to be entered into your inventory in your MySaleManager account
- All items need to have a photo attached and be marked READY to be included in the online sale
- The deadline to enter items is Tuesday, November 30 by midnight
- Items entered by the deadline will be included in our presale
- Items MAY be entered and marked READY after the deadline, and will be included in Restock, which will be uploaded each night around midnight
- Sold items need to be dropped off during our Drop Off days December 9 and 10
- Drop Off will occur at the back of the building, see map for how to drop off Large Items, all items will come in through that back door this time
- Every consignor must make a Drop Off appointment via your consignor homepage
- Please select an appointment by November 30 at midnight (when the system closes you will lose access)
- If you do not drop off items we have already sold, you will be banned from participating in future Pass It On Sales
- We still do NOT accept car seats, breast pumps, recalled items, or any of the other items on our regular list so don't enter them
- If you buy items in the online sale, you need to pick up your items on Dec 11 or 12
- Items not picked up by 6pm on Dec 12 will be donated to a local charity with no refund
- You do not need an appointment to pick up, come anytime 10am-6pm Dec 11 or 12
- Please come in and enjoy our Holiday Vendor Fair when you come to pick up and support over 50 local makers and small businesses!
REGISTER and start entering your items!