Come shop our 2022
ONLINE Holiday Sale
Then pick up the items you buy
on either December 10 or 11
at The Streets of Tanasbourne
10050 NE Emma Way
Hillsboro, OR 97124
WHEN to shop...
Friday, December 2 PRESALE
See Presale Page for details
(Must have a ticket to shop)
Saturday, December 3, all day
Open to everyone!
Sunday, December 4, all day
Open to everyone!
Monday, December 5, 10am-midnight
On Monday many items are 50% off!
Reduced item prices will show online.
The shop will be offline midnight to 10am
to configure discounts on the inventory.
The items in this slideshow are not actual items available in our Holiday Online Sale. These are items from past sales that and are used because they were photographed in the manner you may see in the online sale, single items. Examples only! Shop Dec 4-6 and see what's there!
SHOP our ONLINE sale and support local families. Everything is organized by category, and there's even a search tool, to make it easy to find the sizes, brands, or other things you are specifically looking for. All items must pass inspection and meet our quality standards.
SAVE 50-90% off retail prices!
WHAT you can find at the Pass It On ONLINE sale...
All the same things you can find at our in person sales!
- Clothing for size preemie through juniors, as well as maternity and nursing wear
- Shoes for infants through juniors, including dance and sports
- Accessories like socks, tights, hair bows, belts, ties, hats, scarves, and more
- Toys from rattles to dollhouses, popular characters as well as obscure rare finds
- Books, games, puzzles, DVD movies, music cds, educational materials
- Bedding for all sizes, crib sets with decor pieces, pillows, and sleeping bags
- Baby equipment like strollers, high chairs, swings, saucers, playards, and more
- Baby necessities like diapering, bathing, feeding, baby wearing, and safety
- Baby furniture like cribs, changing tables, gliders, bassinets, and dressers
- Kid furniture like beds, desks, toy chests, train tables, bookshelves, tables & chairs
- Outdoor play structures, picnic tables, slides, bikes, trikes, ride-on toys and more
- Sporting equipment and for all ages, sizes, and sports, plus camping gear
- We even have a section with home decor, kitchen, tools, and electronics
- And a select amount of adult clothing, shoes, and accessories
Pass It On ONLINE Shopping Tips
There are different ways to shop. The menu at the top will show you the category of items you choose. There are also groups and you can narrow things down by product type, size, age (for toys), gender, and as the sale goes on you may want to filter by availability (so you don't see sold items). Use the search feature to find exactly what you are looking for in any category!
The online sale accepts ShopPay, GooglePay, debit cards, Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and AmEx.
You can put many items in your shopping cart at once, but they are not yours until you pay for them. So you might want to check out with any larger items or hot buy popular items you are looking at first, to guarantee they are yours, then continue shopping for clothes and other things. Just putting an item in your shopping cart does not guarantee it will be there when you check out. First to check out gets the items.
During the checkout process you will be prompted to enter your email to receive your receipt and an order confirmation with your order number on it. Use an email you can access. There is an option to set up a Shop account which you may choose to do to make checking out faster the next time. That requires a phone number as it sends a code to your mobile number as part of the verification process.
If you check out multiple times, all of your items will be associated with your Buyer Account and will be collected together for you in one pile so when you come to pick up they will all be there. Minimum checkout is $10.
We inspect all items as consignors drop them off and if any item does not pass our quality inspection it will not be there for you at pick up. We will refund your purchase and make a note on your transaction report. We do not anticipate needing to give many refunds, but we do have a plan in place in case it happens.
When you come to pick up your purchased items, you will be directed to inspect all items before leaving the Buyer Inspection area. If you are unhappy with an item consult with our pick up lead on how to get a refund. Once you leave the premises, all sales are final.
You do not need an appointment to pick up your items. Come anytime the Holiday Fair is open, Saturday and Sunday December 10 and 11, 10am-6pm. Walk in the front door and proceed to the back to collect your items.
Any items not picked up by 6pm will be donated to a local charity with no refunds offered.
Join Our Mailing List
Never miss a sale because you didn't know when or where it was happening!