Promote Your Business at Pass It On
Do you own a business that targets families, moms, or children? Guess who shops at our sales?! We can help you promote your business!
Our marketing opportunities include:
→ Your COUPON given to all 500 of our consignors when they drop off their items (these are LOCAL parents who live nearby and have kids!)
→ Your AD featured on our Facebook page and potentially seen by our 7500 fans and beyond
→ Your BOOTH set up during our sale where you can meet people face to face (over 8000 shoppers come to each sale!)
At our event, your exhibit is showcased in our checkout line. Every shopper, your potential customers, will pass by every vendor booth. We line them up and it's up to you to make the sale. Be kind if they don't want to purchase, chat with the people in the line, have an activity to engage the children or draw people over, even adults like candy, and strike up a conversation. We have been very lucky these past few years to have a fun, friendly group of vendors. If this is your style, we'd love to meet you!
Pass It On Stats
- 14 years in Washington County
- Over 8000 shoppers attend over 5 days
- Active Facebook page with over 7500 fans
- Twice Voted Best Consignment by Red Tricycle readers
- 500,000 hits on web site in the month before a sale
Vendor Space at the Event — $200
- Space for 1 table at the event, all 5 days (you supply the 6ft table & chair)
- One Facebook post on our page (over 7500 fans) before the event, highlighting your business (you provide content), or could be a share from one of your posts, and can link to your web site or your FB page, your choice
- 5 passes to our 5pm Premium Presale: valued at $10 each
(Use as prizes in a contest you create to generate excitement about our event or give these away to your top customers.)
- Pay by the Early Bird Deadline (see below) and your business will be listed on our event posters that get distributed and hung all over town a month or so before the sale
Consignor Appreciation Sponsor — $50
- Your coupon/special offer given out to 500 Consignors at check in during drop off.
- We would need your coupon by 9am on the first day of drop off. Please make arrangements to get them to us before then.
- We are open to trading with restaurants for $50 worth of food instead of money. We would plan a day and time to receive a meal from you that ideally would feed 8-10 people. Gift certificates or gift cards for $50 are also accepted.
All Sponsors consign for FREE: (Save $15) Just let us know you will be consigning and we will register your consignor number for free when you pay your vendor fee.
Early Bird Discount: Pay by February 21, and save $25 on Vendor space (pay $175)
Pass It On Fall 2020 Dates and Times
Please have someone at your table during all open hours.
Wed, April 1, 5pm-9pm — Private Presale day for volunteers, consignors, guests.
Thur, April 2, 10am-8pm — Open to the public. BUSIEST TRAFFIC day for vendors!
Fri, April 3, 10am-8pm — Less busy than Thursday, busy AM and picks up after 5pm.
Sat, April 4, 10am-5pm — Slow traffic day. Your best day for meaningful connections!
Private presale for Team Members Sat 6-8pm. Vendors are encouraged to stay open!
Sun, April 5, 10am-5pm — Half price day! Another BUSY TRAFFIC day for vendors!
Ready to sign up?
Click here to let us know you are interested in being a sponsor at our next sale.