Clear out your clutter and swap your stash for cash!
How does consigning work?
• Register for a consignor number
• Enter your inventory online
• Print and attach your tags
• Drop Off your items at the sale
• Volunteer for a shift or more
• Shop the Presale before the public
• Pick up your unsold items or donate
• Wait for your check in the mail
Two ways to sell your stuff!
Why consign with Pass It On?
• Don't waste time on a garage sale
• Thousands of shoppers will see your stuff at PIO!
• Safer than meeting up with strangers
• No frustrating no show buyers
• You won't even interface with the buyers at PIO!
• No driving around selling one item at a time
• Sell everything in 1 place in 1 weekend at PIO!
• No low ball offers or haggling over your prices
• You set the prices, shoppers either buy or don't!
• Less hassle than listing/tracking/selling/shipping
• You don't even have to be there!
• Unsold items are available to pick up at the end!
• Skip coming to pick up, we can donate for you!
• Track your sales with totals uploaded nightly!
• Our average consignor makes $350-400!
• Consignors SHOP EARLY before the public!
• Volunteers shop even earlier! And it's fun!
Learn what sort of items you can sell at the Pass It On Sale.