How to Shop our Private Presale
Pass It On is a community event where consignors offer their items for sale and shoppers come in and buy things. Our consignors take pride in our sale and most will find time to volunteer at least one shift so they can help run this awesome event. It's fun to watch your own items go out the door! The Presale is our way of rewarding our volunteers for their hard work. Those who work the most shifts shop the Presale earliest!
Find a way to join our team so you can shop the Presale too!
Wednesday of sale week
Wednesday, October 4
- Each consignor may bring your immediate household family members to shop with you.
- Your guest(s) can be your spouse, your parent or grandparent, and/or your own teen or adult child.
- No sisters, friends, cousins, or neighbors. Tell them to consign!
- NO KIDS under 12 admitted on this day.
- Newborn (and non-walking) infants are ok if worn.
- No strollers admitted on this day.
Not a Consignor?
Here are 3 other ways to get into the Presales!
Find out how to join our Team and give back to the community!