The DEADLINE to enter items is normally
the Friday before Drop Off weekend.
For the 2021 Online Holiday Sale the deadline to
enter items is Tuesday, November 30, at 11:59pm.
Dropping Off Your Items at Pass It On
WHEN & WHERE
Thursday, December 9, 10am-8pm
Friday, December 10, 10am-6pm
Holiday ONLINE SALE drop offs
will occur at the back door.
Follow the purple arrows and
directions for Large Items.
There is no 80% Club.
Everyone gets inspected.
Everyone MUST have an appointment.
If you miss your appointment, you may drop off on Thursday 5-9pm during Restock. Normally we do not accept clothes, shoes, books, or bedding at this time but will make an exception if you have not dropped off anything yet. Or contact Kim about claiming a Wed am hardship appointment; we have capacity to inspect 8-10 people on Wednesday 10am-noon, preference given to those who live over an hour away and those who experienced an emergency during drop off weekend.
Curbside Drop Off for ALL!
Approach our location to follow the purple arrows in this map. (If coming south on Cypress, you won't be able to turn left into the alley so cut across the Big 5 parking lot and circle around.) We cannot block the front of the shopping center so please follow this flow.
- Large items are received in the back of the building. If you bury your large items into the car first and pack your smaller items in around them (such as bags of clothes, which is a good plan to get everything there in one trip), you will bypass the large item door the first time around and unload at the Main Drop Off area, along the side of the building. Then circle around to unload the large items.
- When you get to the front of the Main line, you will need to turn in your completed Consignor Agreement Form which can be found on our Downloads page. (If you forget it, we will have copies, but it's best to fill it out beforehand to keep the line moving, since you won't be allowed to unload without this form.)
- Unload with direction from our Curbside Helpers.
- Wait to make sure large items are accepted.
- If you want back your items that do not pass inspection, check the box to be texted when your inspection is completed.
- When you return to pick up your non-passing items you can park in the front of the building and walk up or get in the main drive up line if you would prefer no contact or anticipate needing assistance.
DROP & GO is available ANY DAY, ANY TIME we are open!
(New procedure: even Drop & Go needs an appointment.)
- No appointment necessary. (Normally yes, but now please make an appt)
- All tags must be marked to donate.
- Unaccepted items will be donated.
- Not available for first time consignors.
(Stay and learn what could be improved.)
One group of sellers gets to SKIP Inspection! Those who sell more than 80% of your items may skip inspection at the next sale! Click this button to see who gets to SKIP INSPECTION and have all of their items put straight out!
Drop Off Instructions
Please be patient as everyone you will encounter working this sale is a volunteer. We only do this sale twice a year and not everyone has worked with us before. They may not know all the answers but will find an answer for you.
Please have your clothing items sorted by gender and size. Rubber band sizes together at the top of the hangers. All hangers must face left. This speeds things up for our inspectors.
Double check all tags for accuracy. Every item must have a tag with a clearly printed bar code and unique item number.
Make sure all tires are inflated. This applies to bikes, trikes, scoot bikes, trailers, strollers, anything with inflatable tires. Make sure your tires hold air overnight or you may need to replace a tube before coming to drop off. If a tire goes flat during the sale, that item will be pulled off the sales floor.
Don't be in a hurry. Allow 30 minutes to complete the drop off process. If you need to assemble anything, that will take longer so plan accordingly.
Plan to assemble furniture or bring it put together. Items sell better if shoppers can see how they look fully built. It's easier to imagine that item in use in their home or if it fits in a certain space. It also ensures (you and them) that all pieces are included. We rent large buildings to have the space to display these items fully built!
Do not attach tags to large items. Hand the tags to the Large Items Inspector and they will attach your tags to a large item claim tag that gets attached to your item. If your large item does not qualify for a claim tag, you can attach it on site.
Bring your things in a cardboard box that you can leave with us (totally optional but much appreciated!). It's too time consuming to store bins for every seller and then try to locate the exact bin for each pile. We use the cardboard boxes you bring us for displays, smaller ones for shoppers to take home heavy or breakable items, and all sizes are used to sort items into at the end of the sale for those who plan to pick up. Do not write your number on the box as you won't get the same one back (it'll be a smaller one!).
If some of your items are not accepted but could be fixed, you will be told why and given an opportunity to rehang clothes, clean toys or equipment, print new tags, install batteries, etc. and may choose to take things home to fix and bring back later (during Restock Thurs night 5-9pm).
Please do not be offended if some of your items are rejected. We run a high quality sale and therefore need to reject some things in order to maintain that high quality. We will give you a reason and you can take those items home or you might donate on the spot. If you leave before we inspect your items (Drop & Go), you accept the risk that some of your items may not be accepted to the sale and those will be immediately donated.
If you cannot make it to drop off, ask a friend to drop your stuff off for you. Get a trusted friend to sign up to consign and ask her to drop your stuff off with hers. Offer to pick up for her at the end! Several moms have worked this out with great success, sometimes watching each other's kids in trade! Be resourceful!
Click below to schedule your Drop Off Appointment (must be registered).
- Appointments are scheduled in 15 minute increments.
- Arrive any time in that window and get in line.
- Allow 30 minutes to complete drop off, more if you need to assemble anything.
- Appointments can also be made when logged in to your Consignor Homepage.
Restock or Late Drop Off Option
For consignors who missed their Drop Off Appointment and those who find a few more items, we do accept additional items during the following time frames ONLY:
Wednesday, October 13, 10am-12pm
AND Thursday, October 14, 5pm-9pm
Must be registered for the current sale.
Bring large toys, furniture, large and small baby gear, bikes, and outdoor toys.
No clothes, shoes, bedding, or books.
Tags must be printed by midnight the night before you drop off.
Restock Drop Off is held in the back at the Hold Area.
If dropping off for the first time during Reload, bring your consignor agreement filled out and message us if a larger amount of items are coming in (over 100) so staff can be prepared.
Thursday Reload items are held in a private area and put out after we close so Friday morning shoppers get first crack at the new items. We advertise these items on Facebook, to entice new shoppers in, so they don't think everything good is already gone! So if you forgot to enter something... get it in!
Tips for a smooth Drop Off process
We appreciate how most of our consignors take pride in helping the sale be a huge success for everyone. It takes many people working together to pull this off and we'd love to have you on our team. Thanks in advance for giving back to the community!