Pass It On Holiday Fair Terms and Guidelines
These guidelines were developed to clarify details and make the event a success for everyone. Please fill out the form below and we will reply. If you have questions, email Kim Zerbe at Kim@passitonsales.com or message the PIO page on Facebook.
Vendor Booth Details:
1. Applications are open to handcrafters, holiday themed, and direct sales vendors, but our focus is on makers so our fair will be no less than 2/3 makers and handcrafters and no more than 1/3 direct sales.
2. One vendor per category unless the products are determined to be different enough to support two. There are some really great companies out there and we want to support as many independents as we can, but our goal is variety so we will have to turn some of you down once a category is filled.
3. Fill out the form below and we will contact you via email as quickly as possible.
4. Be prepared to pay to reserve your spot. If you are accepted, your spot is held and you have 3 days (72 hours from acceptance email) to pay in full. After 3 days your spot is not held and can be filled by someone else. First to pay reserves the spot. Zelle is our preferred method of receiving payments, so see if your bank offers Zelle. We will also accept cash or check and check must clear prior to setup. Bounced checks are subject to a $35 fee and payment must be completed in order to hold your spot.
5. Cost covers 1 booth for both days. There is no option to have a booth for 1 day at the event.
6. If you did not pay for electricity, you will not have electricity in your booth. If you need to charge your phone, bring a charged up power brick or make friends with a neighbor who paid for electricity at their booth.
7. Vendors may set up your booth space on Friday, December 10, 12pm-7pm.
8. Vendors agree not to obstruct traffic or aisles during the event and take reasonable care setting up and tearing down your space. Stay within your space boundaries. No part of your display or signage can extend outside your space.
9. Tables and chairs are not provided so plan to bring whatever you need. You can use a 10x10 tent frame without the canopy (these are a fire hazard) if you want to hang product or lights or frame your space. No signs are provided. Bring your own signage for your business and have clear signs for your product prices.
10. Pass It On Sales, LLC shall not be liable for any damage or expense incurred by vendors in the event that the sale is delayed, interrupted, or not held as scheduled due to any reason beyond our control.
11. Once payment has been submitted and vendor spot secured, all payments are final and non-refundable.
12. Vendors are solely responsible for your items supervised or unsupervised. Pass It On cannot guarantee the security of any items left unattended and will not be held responsible, financially or otherwise, for any theft or damage to any articles you brought to the event.
13. Pass It On Sales, LLC and its participants, volunteers, and other vendors shall not be held responsible for any injury that may occur for any cause whatsoever to the vendor or any individual participating in the vendor’s space. Vendor expressly releases Pass It On Sales, LLC from any and all loss, damages, and injuries.
14. Vendors please park cars further away from the building to leave the front spaces for shoppers.
15. Vendors must be at their booths when the event opens at 10am and cannot leave early or begin teardown until 6pm on Sunday. All vendors will staff their booths for all hours the fair is open. (It's ok to ask a neighbor to watch your booth while you run to the bathroom, but Pass It On is not responsible for any loss or theft so make good decisions.) Not manning your booth or early teardown may result in your exclusion from future events.
16. All vendors should have enough product for the duration of the event. Plan ahead and have a way to take orders if you run out of product.
17. Be mindful of smells and sounds that drift into the booths of your neighbors. If one booth is causing someone grief and we need to swap vendors, the one causing the grief will be the one moving to a new spot.
18. There will be no wifi in the building so have a method to accept payment that does not rely on having wifi.
19. Please submit 1 item worth at least $10 for our random prize drawings. All attendees will get a 2-part numbered ticket for the drawing. Winner must be present to win. Drawings will be announced on a megaphone about every half hour.
20. All vendors agree to share the Holiday Fair event on your business and/or personal social media pages to help promote attendance. Offer to have clients pick up their orders at the fair More shoppers helps everyone. Share our Facebook Event on your page and invite at least 10 individuals to the event.
BONUS! All Holiday Vendors may consign for FREE in our online sale! (Save $10) Just let us know that you will be consigning and we will register your consignor number for free once you pay your vendor fee.
Please fill out the form below and hit submit. We will contact you regarding how to submit payment once we confirm availability and that your application has been accepted.