Pass It On Presents
Holiday Vendor Fair
December 11 and 12
Saturday and Sunday
10am-6pm both days
2105 SE TV Hwy in Hillsboro, Oregon
Sunset Esplanade shopping center
in the former JoAnn's store
where Pass It On was held
in April and October
Over the first weekend of December we are hosting an ONLINE sale where people can shop from home and the sellers will only need to drop off the items that sold. Buyers will come to the building to pick up the items they purchased, and they will be a captive audience for a room full of vendor booths! Of course everyone in the entire community and beyond is invited to attend the Holiday Fair and we hope they do! We just happen to be combining this with our online sale which will definitely boost attendance.
Our goal for hosting a Holiday Fair is to showcase the hidden talents of artists and makers in Hillsboro and all across the greater metro area (whoever is drawn to join) and to help you sell your creations to a broad audience. Maybe you have an online store and that's great but there's something about being able to see and touch and smell certain things that appeals to people and makes them want to buy things. We believe people WANT to buy things from artists and makers, either to give as gifts or keep for themselves. We also believe it has to be easy or they will default to a big box store. So we will assemble 50 or 60 artists, vendors, and small businesses in one building and invite everyone to come in and SHOP.
On our social media outlets we will be promoting the concept of shopping local, supporting local artists, and buying things from your neighbors and makers instead of Amazon or a faceless company. Anyone is welcome to apply, however, we will only be accepting one vendor per category, so if you are interested please get your application in ASAP.
Promote Yourself and Your Business
Typically we only have space for a small number of vendors at our consignment sales. We would love to give a platform to MORE makers and artists! And because we already have a huge audience of people who will shop our online sale, we decided to bring our shoppers together one more time this year and help you promote your business too!
Our marketing opportunities include:
→ Your BOOTH where you can meet people face to face
→ Your products will be featured on our Facebook and Instagram
→ Use our Demo Area at the Fair to reach a few customers more intimately
At our Holiday Fair, a standard space is 10ft x 10ft and you may display your products however you wish (as long as it is done safely and does not impede on anyone else's space). Small maps with a list of vendors will be handed out to everyone who enters. A large map will be at the Greeter station and the Greeter will help anyone looking for a particular type of item to find that item.
We are seeking to assemble a fantastic collection of unique holiday gifts and create a memorable event shoppers will look forward to year after year. Many of us WANT to give homemade gifts with a story. Set up your booth, tell your story, and connect with people. This is our first year so the field is wide open! From what we are hearing, lots of talented people are looking for vending opportunities, so please apply early if you want a spot.
Booth sizes and costs:
A = 1 INNER 10x10 space — $100
B = 1 CORNER 10x10 space — $125
C = 2 CORNERS 10x20 space — $250
D = any 2 INNERS 10x20 space — $200
Rent a 6ft table — $10 each
Electricity at your booth — $20
What is included:
- One 10x10 space (or 10x20) at the event for 2 days (you supply tables, chairs, and whatever else you need)
- One Facebook post on our page (8000+ fans) before the event, highlighting your business and letting people know you will be there. Once your application is approved, you will be given a date on our calendar and we will either share a post of yours or create a post from the photos you provide to us with your application. If we create the post we will tag your social media page or include a link to your web site. Video posts are encouraged! Show off your process or how to use your product!
- Holiday Vendors Confirmed by December 2 will get the password for early access shopping at our online event on Friday, December 3 at 6pm (Online sale opens to the public on Saturday, December 4 with no password required)
- Vendors have the option to utilize our Demo Area to hold a workshop, help customers create a make and take item, do a product demo, hold a short fashion show, sing songs, or whatever else you have in mind!
- Demo Area can be booked in 30 minute increments. Run ideas by us first, but we are pretty open to anything that draws a crowd. If we don't have a lot of interest from vendors, we may open the schedule to non vendors such as musicians or a painting workshop (Paint Night or similar).
If we get enough vendors we will provide pipe and drape (an 8ft tall curtain backdrop) but this is not guaranteed at this time.
Ready to sign up?
Click here to fill out the application to be a vendor at our Holiday Fair.